Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The first one..

Hello and welcome.. Finally got some time to create a blog and now need some more to keep at it :)
Hi, I am Tej.. Currently a SAHM and a newbie craftie.. I got hooked onto papercrafting last year and even hastily purchased my one and only fancy crafting tool..my Cuttlebug.. But never got a chance to use it properly till now.. Well you can say some little things got me all tied up :) my boys.. Now that they are at a stage where they do take 1/2 hour naps I am left with all this free time on my hands..yes!! A whole 1/2 hour! Enough time to get my cuttlebug out, get all sorted, select my paper, inks, stamps and ...and that's it..someone is up! Haha.. But still trying hard and not giving up on my papercrafting love..
Thanks for stopping by..

Tej

No comments:

Post a Comment