Friday, November 6, 2015

Share handmade kindness

So so very late in posting this (though I did post the cards well in time :)) but based on one of my previous post you must know I am participating in Jennifer McGuire's #sharehandmadekindness challenge and even have sent out couple of cards out to my family. But on further thought I felt just participating for the sake of the weekly challenges was not during enough justice to the cause and Jennifer's drive behind it. I did want to help out more to the cause and so when I heard (from one of my new crafty friend on IG) that Caring Hearts Drive was collecting cards from Australia as well.. Well I was estatic..here was a way I could definitely help out..use my papercrafting hobby and make someone happy this holiday season. 
So I dug into my supplies and created a couple of quick 5 min cards. 
Here they are..


I kept the cards pretty simple as I did not have much time to do them and neither did I have a lot many supplies. For one card, I used a gift stamp and coloured it using my color pencils and for the other I made quick diy Christmas trees that I found on Pinterest. The sentiment on both cards was created using the Kaisercraft alphabet stamps. 
I wanted to do more but with couple of kids around there is only so much crafting one can do. But hopefully I can crank out some more next year now that I know CCH collects cards from here as well..just need to get started a bit early. 
Although my contribution is not much, what makes me happy is that it will bring a simle to atleast one person's face. And isn't that how kindness spreads really..one to many! :)
Happy holiday to all!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers,
Tej

No comments:

Post a Comment